“Arranged around the theme of Economics in the Age of Algorithms, Experiments and A.I.” My impressions and takeaways.
The International Association of Applied Econometrics (IAAE), one of the most important econometric associations, held their 2019 6th annual conference in Cyprus, at the capital
- Reading Books: Top New Habit of 2020
- “The Ethical Algorithm” (Aaron Roth and Michael Kearns) – Review and Summary
- Book review: “The Power of Experiments: Decision Making in a Data-Driven World” by Michael Luca & Max Bazerman
- Book review & summary: ”Experimentation Works: The Surprising Power of Business Experiments” by Stefan H. Thomke
- TEC2019 – 3rd Annual NABE Tech Economics Conference
Get in touch
Please do get in touch if you have any questions or concerns. I’m glad to discuss new ideas and suggestions for research or other work. Shoot me an email, text me on skype or write your message in the box below. I’ll get back to you as soon as time permits.